Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ne-Yo Drops 2 Videos....


'Beautiful Monster'



With an album coming out pretty soon Ne-yo dropped by 106&Park yesterday to premiere his new videos for "Beautiful Monster" and "Champagne Life" Check it out....

'Champagne Life'



Now with the story line going on in each video that has pretty ok acting by Ne-Yo BTW, absolutely over shadows the song (Which could be a bad thing) but in this case, with us not wanting to see a star like Ne-Yo fade in any sense I think its a great thing. The "Beautiful Monster' video actually makes me like the song a teeny bit more... and "Champagne Life's" freshness is something I can get use to but nothing I would go completely crazy over..So lets hope Ne-Yo can come with another one and hit it out the park. Very Creative videos

15 comments:

  1. I think that these are the best visuals that have come along in a long time.The lighting the acting is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give the videos a 10 out of 10 but the songs especially beautiful monster.......well? The videos are great atleast

    ReplyDelete
  3. The videos actually make me like the song a little more

    ReplyDelete
  4. His dance moves are getting better

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the videos very creative Ne-Yo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative videos I love them

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish the songs were better

    ReplyDelete
  8. The videos are the best out

    ReplyDelete
  9. The songs suck so bad but the videos are really good

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great concepts Ne-Yo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice videos.......but songs I dont know

    ReplyDelete
  12. The videos are very entertaining great job on that Ne-Yo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope he gets some better songs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the videos and Champagne life is not bad

    ReplyDelete