Friday, July 9, 2010

Well That Was Quick....Linkin Park Announces New Single


A big coincidence that SAU put out an Amber Alert on Linkin Park yesterday, to wake up to see that they have announced via their official website that they are in fact working on a new album. Check it out....:

"No puzzles or hidden messages with this one. We’re excited to finally announce that our new album, A THOUSAND SUNS, will be released on September 14th.

The lead single for the album is called “The Catalyst.” It will be released on August 2nd.


Short and sweet right?.....It looks like we won't have to wait that much longer to hear how Mr.Chester's voice has matured, and how they are going to progress forward as a band ....can't wait

21 comments:

  1. Damn Yall I wonder was this before or after Ms.A posted that yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.A makes shit happen GO MAMA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for them to come out there one of my fav bands of all time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait until they comeback

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they posted that after your missing alert Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms.A is gonna run the music world in a little bit I think

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms.A WOW We are taking over!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They posted that at 11 AM but that was Cali time so that was about 2 PM East Coast.So Ms.A had her post up first.I think they announced it because of Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms.A you are making shit happen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now you guys know I'm not taking any of that credit I'll just say it was a coincidence...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right Ms.A I will give you credit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im excited about there new project Im a huge fan of there's

    ReplyDelete
  13. What can I say when Ms.A says something shits got to happen ASAP ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How good did that just make me feel? Why thank you Chester I can't wait to hear what you guys are cooking up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG that can not be Chester from Linkin Park OMG I love you so much Chester!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG Ms.A is getting huge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Damn Ms.A this is getting out of control you are HUGE

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ms.A you are running things now congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ms.A is killing them game OVER!

    ReplyDelete