Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Breaker Breaker One Nine We Have An Amber Alert In Progress...



Mario...With a voice that can easily melt butter and good looks to match, the singer (as far as music) has been on the low lately...Although the last album 'D.N.A' wasn't a commercial success overall, the singer has a talent that shouldn't sit for that much longer. With success inevitable having (done it in the past), personally I hope Mario can get to someone that can press those vocals and catapult him to what should've been the next step in his career...He has more than enough talent...So If you see Mario ask him where's the music?



8 comments:

  1. Where the hell is he I use to like him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Mario they did you wrong last time I hope you can come back though you were so good

    ReplyDelete
  3. They did Mario really wrong last time I wonder if he can comeback from it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss him I hope he makes a good comeback

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope he can stop wasting his time on trying to be seen and start making some damn music he could be really good

    ReplyDelete
  6. He needs to be in the studio not taking photo ops

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the music for love song

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of those songs are very good

    ReplyDelete