Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Drake: 'I'm Keeping My Foot On Their Neck'...



No less than a month after releasing his debut 'Thank Me Later' the rapper has started on his new album already....Though details on the sophomore project are scarce, the Young Money member told the Los Angeles Times that the title 'Moments' was inspired by the notion that hip-hop culture is all about the present. "Hip-hop is all about moments," he said. "You look at people who were hot three or four years ago who are sitting around reminiscing. It's fickle. It's a game of moments. I'm the moment right now."

6 comments:

  1. Drake please just dont have it sound just like the last one it was really good but it can get old

    ReplyDelete
  2. when he comes out it might be time for him again I hope its not this year though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what he is going to evolve into

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he will evolve he is so much more than just a rapper I believe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to see what he comes with next

    ReplyDelete