Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Music: Nelly "Tippin In The Club"



It looks like someone went away and got RIGHT! Over here I'm a fan of Nelly I've always been being that he had a style that I thought couldn't be duplicated (before Flo-Rida came along) but in the end there can only be one Nelly and he subliminally preached that on this record. This is a very good start for Nelly. Hopefully he can come back with slower tracks in which he really does his thing on. Can't wait to see what he does next.

"Nelly 5.0" Nelly's new upcoming album is said to have features from: Janet Jackson, Diddy,Kelly Rowland, Akon, St. Lunatics, and Usher.

7 comments:

  1. I forgot about him as an artist and a person LOL I use to like him alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the hell has he been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn he looks good in that picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda like the song

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought about it but Flo Rida really did steal Nelly's style LMAO

    ReplyDelete