Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Amy Winehouse Not Ready To Record New Album?



Producer Mark Ronson tells The Sun "Amy hasn't begun working on her next record yet. When she's got 10 songs we'll go down to the studio together. We did a song together last month for a Quincy Jones tribute album that's coming out fairly soon so we've definitely been talking about it."

These comments contradict what her label and father have been saying which is that we will be hearing something from her towards the end of the year but lets keep fingers crossed regardless. That voice shouldn't be on ice too much longer...

14 comments:

  1. She needs to come back please Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quincy has a tribute album coming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark Ronson is one of the best producers out now to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. She needs to come on now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait until her album comes out

    ReplyDelete
  6. My ears are waiting with bated sounds until she bless us with another album

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait to hear her next project they need to hurry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish she would come back soon we need her music

    ReplyDelete
  9. She needs to record one now please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im happy she is back with Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope she comes soon I really do

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant wait for her new project Im so excited I love her voice

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope she starts working on it later this year

    ReplyDelete