Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Music: Nipsey Hussle :'Feelin Myself"



I know this isn't the newest of new songs but while driving this song actually caught my ear HARD....I've been scoping out rapper Nipsey Hussle(hailing from Crenshaw California) since his mixtape 'Bullets ain't got no name' (LMAO @ the name, hard as hell right?) but progression & Growth is something that makes an artist who they are...this is one that has had much progression and had done his fair share of grinding so congrats to him it seems like something is clicking... check him out SAU Whatcha think? I say it slaps pretty hard!

21 comments:

  1. I like the song alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn who is this Ms.A this song goes HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.A is he new to SAU? he is so cute and the song is so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm I like it alot

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok..I think he has something with this one he is cute as hell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this song alot Ms.A I want to know more about him

    ReplyDelete
  7. His song is pretty good I never heard of him but pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard of him before he has been grinding for a minute Ms.A and I love this song! GO NIPSEY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man this shit is a club BANGER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn he is sexy and I like the song so much good one Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im a fan of Nipsey I have been following him for awhile now.This song goes very hard

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder who did this beat its a banger!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This song is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like him alot Ms.A this is good

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like him alot Ms.A and he is a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This shit goes really hard I like it

    ReplyDelete
  17. This should be our Friday song

    ReplyDelete
  18. He looks like a young snoop

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ms.A will you make this our Friday song?

    ReplyDelete