Friday, July 23, 2010

John Mayer: Cool As Ice Cream On A Hot Day....



John Mayer and fans recently got their Ice Cream on in a very cool way....

According to Rolling Stone, the 'Who Says' star greeted fans at Long Island's Jones Beach in a Ben & Jerry's truck on Wednesday.

"We had an idea of catering to the tailgating crowd, and the epitome of the sound of summer is ice cream truck bells," said his manager Michael McDonald.

"It'll pop up a few more times. It gives a random lucky few fans the ability to have that intimate moment [with Mayer] before they're in a crowd of 15,000."
He is scheduled to play the Toyota Concert Series on the Today Show later today...

11 comments:

  1. I love John I just wish he didnt mess up like he did

    ReplyDelete
  2. His last album was a masterpeice but the Grammy's wont reward him I think because of his contreversy

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of his work was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. He needs to do a very open interview with Ms.A and than we should put it to rest I think

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do people still remember what he did anyway? Its not the first thing I think about I just love the music

    ReplyDelete
  6. who cares about what he did or said his music is good let it go guys I forgot what he did

    ReplyDelete
  7. His last CD was outstanding I think there is no doubt to me who should have album of the year at this years Grammy's it should be him.But I dont think he will even get nominated.......You guys remembered what they did to Kanye....

    ReplyDelete
  8. He should get nominated he deserves it that would be so wrong

    ReplyDelete
  9. He should get nomminated his CD was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. As an African American Woman I dont hold it against him.The man makes great music and his last album was amazing "Assasin" is always on repeat for me.I hope he gets his recognition

    ReplyDelete