Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SAU On The Lawn Spotlight... Rivers Cuomo



Rivers Cuomo is the lead singer, lead guitarist, and principal songwriter of the rock band Weezer. He has also worked as a solo artist; in December 2007, he released his debut album, Alone: The Home Recordings of Rivers Cuomo, which featured home demos that Cuomo recorded from 1992–2007. He released his second solo artist album, Alone II: The Home Recordings of Rivers Cuomo, in November 2008. Cuomo mainly plays electric and acoustic guitar, but he can also play drums, bass guitar, clarinet, harmonica, keyboards, trumpet and piano.... With a voice that is very noticeable regardless to who he plays with I have to say I love it...

("Don't Worry Baby")




("I was Scared")

10 comments:

  1. I love his voice I remember him from B.o.B's CD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEEZER BABY! I love his voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved his voice

    ReplyDelete
  4. His voice is very good I have been a fan of Weezer for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to hear an entire album of just him

    ReplyDelete
  6. His voice is very nice I like it

    ReplyDelete