Thursday, July 8, 2010

Um...Breaker Breaker One Nine We Have An Amber Alert...



Linkin Park, A once in a lifetime band mixed with Rap/Rock, Formed in 1996, and rose to international fame with their debut album, Hybrid Theory, which was certified Diamond by the RIAA in 2005 and multi-platinum in several other countries. Having adapted the nu metal and rap metal genres to a radio-friendly yet densely-layered style in Hybrid Theory and Meteora, the band explored other genres in their next studio album, Minutes to Midnight, which was released in 2007.

Now other than on January 19, 2010, Linkin Park releasing a new song entitled "Not Alone" as part of a compilation from Music for Relief in support of the Haiti Earthquake crisis and On June 6, the band revealed that its new album was nearing completion, and announced the first five dates for their first tour for 2010, The band has not been seen around the music scene in quite sometime but with those 50 million records sold they are definitely still respected...So if you see Linkin Park ask them where the music at?

Linkin Park 'In The End'


In The End

Linkin Park | MySpace Music Videos


'Numb'


Linkin Park - Numb

Chris Mate | MySpace Video

11 comments:

  1. I Use to love them there music is crazy the mixture of the rock/hip-hop was crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to hear there new music

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to one of their concerts and I can admit I actually cried a little

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chester's voice is amazing I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to have the biggest crush on the rapper I love there music and I hope they comeback soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. didn't Chester blow his vocals out or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A minute ago I did hear Chester blew his vocals out but thats the stroke of pure artistry willing to blow his vocals out for his craft? Awesome! I remember I was in High school at their peak and thinking all during class about how the hell Chester sang that hard I tried but coughed my lungs out so big ups to Chester LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont know how Chester sings that hard all the time thats crazy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope they comeback soon I love them and they have sold tons of records

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant wait until they comeback Chester's voice gives me chills

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ms.A I hope they comeback soon

    ReplyDelete