Friday, July 30, 2010

Ellen DeGeneres Quits Idol....



Ellen: "A couple months ago, I let FOX and the "American Idol" producers know that this didn't feel like the right fit for me. I told them I wouldn't leave them in a bind and that I would hold off on doing anything until they were able to figure out where they wanted to take the panel next. It was a difficult decision to make, but my work schedule became more than I bargained for. I also realized this season that while I love discovering, supporting and nurturing young talent, it was hard for me to judge people and sometimes hurt their feelings. I loved the experience working on "Idol" and I am very grateful for the year I had. I am a huge fan of the show and will continue to be."

Ellen is the next one to exit the band wagon that's American Idol, Rumors of Kara leaving/Getting fired are bubbling under, and Rumors of their replacements are already under way..Everyone from Justin Timberlake, to Elton John but reports are surfacing that Jennifer Lopez is going to take the idol job next...It seems as though Idol is going through a tough time since the man Simon left...SAU does American Idol still interest you?

25 comments:

  1. Without Simon thats it there is no AI

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will intrest me to see what the judges panel looks like but the show I guess I will still watch

    ReplyDelete
  3. In 5 seconds SAU can you guys think of who was the winner and runner up of AI this year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam Lambert and that other guy I think were the last 2 this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know who won American Idol this year and I watched

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to like Ellen alot on the show she added a human element

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im gonna miss her but the show is in the drain now I just watched for Simon last year

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Kris Allen won last year

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simon was the brand

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope Jessica Simpson does not take Simon's spot what the hell does she knows about music.....Rihanna might aswell judge if thats the case

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm just done with American Idol the people that win never go on to be recognized as real talent because they took the "Short cut" only Carrie Underwood, Fantasia, Kelly clarkson and probably one more has real talent Its just a waste now

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant remember who won and I agree with the last commenter thats who we will remember.Also Daughtry and Jennifer Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  13. American Idol is over with after Simon left thats it

    ReplyDelete
  14. We cant remember who won just a few months ago that how you know there done

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cant believe she quit :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the show has 2 more years left tops

    ReplyDelete
  17. I cant believe she quit Im a huge fan of her's

    ReplyDelete
  18. I use to love this show but without Simon its imploding

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hate to see it end like this I think it should have ended when Simon left on a high note

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Jersey Shore will get more rating than them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. No one knows who won American Idol last year still

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just read Kara got fired and Steven Tyler is taking her spot

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think there going really star powered for there panel

    ReplyDelete