Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some Female Singers To Never Forget......

We tend to And should never EVER forget our soulful singers that came before us I.E Aretha Franklin, Patti Labelle, Anita Baker, Gladys Knight,Roberta Flack, Mrs, Tina Turner and many more but sometimes we forget the HUGE voices that came after. Michel'le, Lisa Fischer,Angela Winbush,and the one and only Stephaine Mills we can't forget.

Lisa Fischer



She rose to fame in 1991 with her debut album So Intense, which produced the Grammy Award winning hit single "How Can I Ease the Pain". Known for her high notes, which extends into the whistle register, Fischer has been recognized as one of the most successful session vocalists of the era. She has sung back-up for a number of famous artists, including Luther Vandross and the Rolling Stones. Flawless absolutely Flawless! why was she chosen? go to 3:00 and see for yourself!



Angela Winbush


She rose to fame first in the 1980s R&B duo René & Angela, also scoring many hits as a solo artist. This powerhouse of a voice is one to never forget then and now. The pain and pleasure of this voice extends many miles outside the ear even a def man can hear this woman HAS IT!



Stephanie Mills



An American Grammy Award-winning R&B and soul singer, a former Broadway star, and was originally given the title as "the little girl with the big voice'. Listen to why...



Michel'le


better known as Michel'le, is an American R&B singer-songwriter known for her squeaky, child-like speaking voice which is a startling contrast to her strong vocals. Unreal in the only statement you can give for vocals that come from a woman with such a little voice... You guys remember this one?




Vocals like the ones first mentioned and the ones that can often get forgotten are none like we see in the days that are new. Will we ever see vocals reach this beautiful standard again?

42 comments:

  1. Michele was my baby mama back in the day that woman could sing

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG who is the first woman that sang? Damn her voice is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela Winbush one of my all time favorites Michel'le's voice is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn we don't have singers with vocals like this anymore Stephanie Mills voice was so beautiful I love her song I feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There no voices like these anymore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela Winbush was a bad lady back in the day that was Ron Isley's old girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voices are not this big anymore

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will never forget Ms.Fischer ever never I love her

    ReplyDelete
  9. These ladies can really sing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder why they didnt acheive alot of fame

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa Fischer sang how can I ease the pain I love her

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle was my second favorite

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did she just hit that high note live?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa Fischer just made the hair stand up on my arms WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I use to be a huge Angela Winbush fan Im so happy to see that she is doing well now

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Stephanie Mills OMG

    ReplyDelete
  17. Angela Winbush is my hero

    ReplyDelete
  18. Angel is one of the most beautiful songs ever written

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think Lisa is the best one up here her voice is almost orgasmic

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lisa's voice is the best one but Angel is one of my fav songs ever

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wonder are any of them coming with new records?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ms.Winbush voice is so pure

    ReplyDelete
  23. Angela's voice goes so deep but Mrs. Fischer's voice goes so high I think its a tie but both all of them are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These singers should never be lost

    ReplyDelete
  25. All of these singers should never be forgotten they can really really sing

    ReplyDelete
  26. All of them are amazing singers WOW! this has really opened my eyes today

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ms.A you are amazing for posting this

    ReplyDelete
  28. They should never be forgotten!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG MS.HOW CAN I EASE THE PAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love her till this day

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ms.A is the human Ipod!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These voices are not to be played with!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ms.A you killed this!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm a sucker for a good voice so I'm glad you guys like them!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Vocals like these are so much a lost art

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love big voices like this and I'm so glad that I know about them now!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ms.A how did you find these amazing artist?

    ReplyDelete
  38. True gifts from God

    ReplyDelete
  39. When I was younger my mother use to make me clean up to singers like this all the time so it never left my mind I guess LOL

    ReplyDelete
  40. I just listened to all of them and each and everyone of them are spectacular Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete