Friday, July 30, 2010

Left Behind: Musiq Soulchild " SoBeautiful"



"SoBeautiful" is the third single from Musiq Soulchild's fifth studio album, OnMyRadio. It was sent to US radio stations for airplay consideration in January 2009. It was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of Best Male R&B Vocal Performance. Written & produced By JR Hutson, This song brought back R&B to the fullest. With Musiq's immaculate falsetto through the entire song and The Serious horns that come in at 5:55 (On the video, progressed much longer on the original) Take you to a surreal moment in time where music actually meant something. So for a smooth/sexy night you have to love it!

5 comments:

  1. I use to love this song alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Musiq I dont feel like he is appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. He did not get enough credit for this song I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he brings the heat on his next album he is so talented

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for Musiq next album because I love all of his music and I loved this record

    ReplyDelete