Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Taylor Swift Talks New Single Release Date....



The Country sweetheart that is Taylor Swift, will release her third album 'Speak Now' that will be available October 25th. Swift said during a UStream live chat with fans that the title of the album expresses volumes about its concept and theme.

“Mine,” Swift said, will be released in mid-August. “It’s kind of about my tendency to run from love....[because] every really direct example of love that I have had in front of me has ended in goodbye... So I think I have developed this pattern of running away."

Taylor Swift has grown leaps and bounds over the last couple years since her last release "Fearless" which topped the charts for many months to come, But with Taylor growing I wonder if the little country sweetheart's lyrics will in return grow as well...Or will we still be hearing her talk about princesses and castles?

3 comments:

  1. I cant wait to hear her new material

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im excited to hear her new work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to hear her songs she is a very catchy artist

    ReplyDelete