Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lil Wayne Gets The Memo That His Sentencing Is Delayed....



While in the Lincoln Tunnel (heading to the courthouse), Weezy's road manager E.I. informs him there's been a fire at the court building.

"There's been a fire in the court. I have one more day of freedom. For now, y'all keep it real, 'cause I will," Wayne said.

"I'm ready. I'm all smiles," he continued, pointing to his teeth. "They can't break my strength. They can only lock me up physically. They can't lock up my mind. They can't lock up my heart. They can only take my time because the law allows them to. Time is precious, but love is life. So therefore in the end my love will prevail."

Welp some form of love definitely prevailed when it came to Wayne's sentencing, But I swear this is becoming some sort of Saga! Can't wait to see whats next for Mr.Carter....



In other Lil Wayne news while in N.Y later that night Wayne,Drake And Nicki Minaj stopped by the BP3 tour to show his love on Jeezy's set.....

No comments:

Post a Comment