Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nicki Minaj Gives You "Massive Attack"


As soon as we sent Nicki her acceptance letter she gives us a "Massive Attack". With a cameo from Amber Rose,Long pink&Green hair,Hype Williams, and that donkey that you guys love so much...The video is pretty good, the song just isn't quite there. If this is a buzz single she got it...While on 106&Park yesterday our newly accepted one revealed little details that she is going on tour soon...Hmmmmmm I wonder with whom? Check her out SAU Did we do a good job at accepting Nicki?..I say we're on the right track...



In other Young Money news Ms.Minaj and the "Golden Child" appear on the newest issue of XXL,but Real quick...Is it just me or does it seem like Drake isn't around much? Is this anticipation or is team Drake stuck in the mud??

18 comments:

  1. Damn Nikki is sexy I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont even care about the song

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some nicki Minaj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care for the song at all but she looked good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im not a fan of the song but she looked damn good

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know Drake hasn't been seen that much lately maybe its because of that lame song he had out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im in love with nicki I hate to admit it I'am

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great ass

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im not really feeling the song.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. But that ass is grade A I love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the song will grow on me she is going hard

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish she would pose for Blackmen's mag are something

    ReplyDelete
  13. Her sex appeal is so high I love it

    ReplyDelete